These Community Guidelines were last updated on 2/1/2021.
These “Community Guidelines” apply to all users of vigtec’s services, including the following:
Vigtec’s purpose is to provide information to the public regarding the securities markets. Violence, harassment, and illegal or unlawful behavior discourages expression and diminishes the value of global public conversation. These guidelines are to ensure all people can participate in the public conversation and use our services freely and safely.
- Violence: You may not threaten violence against an individual or a group of people. We also prohibit the glorification of violence.
- Terrorism/violent extremism: You may not threaten or promote terrorism or violent extremism.
- Child sexual exploitation: We have zero tolerance for child sexual exploitation.
- Abuse/harassment: You may not engage in the targeted harassment of someone, or incite other people to do so. This includes wishing or hoping that someone experiences physical harm.
- Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.
- Suicide or self-harm: You may not promote or encourage suicide or self-harm.
- Sensitive media, including graphic violence and adult content: You may not post media that is excessively gory or share violent or adult content within live video or in profile or header images. Media depicting sexual violence and/or assault is also not permitted.
- Illegal or certain regulated goods or services: You may not use our service for any unlawful purpose or in furtherance of illegal activities. This includes selling, buying, or facilitating transactions in illegal goods or services, as well as certain types of regulated goods or services.
- Personally Identifiable Information. You may not collect any personally identifiable information from another user, for example, first and last name, age, home or physical address, social security number, passport number, phone number, or email address.
- Private information: You may not publish or post other people's private information (such as home phone number and address) without their express authorization and permission. We also prohibit threatening to expose private information or incentivizing others to do so.
- Non-consensual nudity: You may not post or share intimate photos or videos of someone that were produced or distributed without their consent.
- US Securities Laws and Regulations
- You must comply with all applicable laws, including the Securities Act of 1933, the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934, and any other applicable federal and state securities laws.
- You may not use the platform to offer to sell or solicit an offer to buy any security.
- If you provide opinions or advice regarding securities on the platform, your comments must be impersonal in nature (i.e., not tied to or directed at the individual needs of a specific individual or individuals).
- Platform manipulation and spam: You may not use our services in a manner intended to artificially amplify or suppress information or engage in behavior that manipulates or disrupts people’s experience.
- Civic Integrity: You may not use our services for the purpose of manipulating or interfering in elections or other civic processes. This includes posting or sharing content that may suppress participation or mislead people about when, where, or how to participate in a civic process.
- Impersonation: You may not impersonate individuals, groups, or organizations in a manner that is intended to or does mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
- Synthetic and manipulated media: You may not deceptively share synthetic or manipulated media that are likely to cause harm.
- Copyright and trademark: You may not violate others’ intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark. Learn more about our trademark policy and copyright policy.