A wide variety of information is available to you on your watchlist when you have selected the List view. Going from left to right, you have the following information:
- Security Ticker and Logo: While some securities have memorable ticker symbols, many do not. By having the company’s logo next to the symbol, you will know instantaneously who you are looking at.
- Company Name: The legal name of the entity as registered with the exchange.
- Security Type: What type of security (stock, ETF, mutual fund, etc.) the item is.
- Active Alerts: If you have alerts active on a particular security, the most recently triggered alerts are displayed for your review.
- Price Chart for Most Recent Trading Session: The price chart for most recent trading session is displayed with a dotted line indicating the opening price and a color-coded price chart to help you quickly identify which securities are up and which securities are down for the day.
- Current Price/Share: The current price/share is featured to the right of the Price Chart for additional detail.
- Up/Down in Dollars: A color-coded display of how many dollars the security is up or down for the current session.
- Up/Down in Percent: A color-coded display of the percentage the security is up or down for the current session.
- vSCORE: vigtec’s proprietary scoring system is featured in the final column, and is also color coded based on the score.