1. From the List view, click on the Watchlist sort dropdown in the top left of the screen and select from the available options.
2. Once you have selected your Watchlist sort option, your list will refresh. For example, if you select A to Z, then the list will sort the security symbols alphabetically from top to bottom.
3. You also can filter certain column headings, such as SYMBOL displayed below. Simply click on the column header and select which securities you want to include in your view by clicking on the security’s symbol to select/deselect it. When you are done, click on the OK button at the bottom of the dropdown.
4. For certain column headings like vScore, the sort options are customized based on the content. Simply click on the sort option and click on the OK button at the bottom of the dropdown.
5. You will notice that your Watchlist is now sorted by vSCORE, and if there are similar securities with the same vSCORE, they are listed in alphabetical order (your Watchlist sort selection).