This guide assumes that you have already logged into your vigtec® account and are on the My Plan screen in your Account Profile. If you need to review these processes, please feel free to read the How do I log into my vigtec® account? and How do I view my current plan? guides.
1. Click on the DOWNGRADE arrow next to your plan name.
2. You have two options to process the downgrade. The first is the DETAILS option. Click on the links icon to see the entire list of algos that will be removed from your profile if you proceed with the downgrade.
The pop-up window will refresh with all the algos in the plan listed for you to review. If you wish to proceed with the downgrade, click on the Downgrade button to be taken to the downgrade confirmation window. If you wish to go back to the previous view of the pop-up window, click on the Back button.
3. The second option is the SUMMARY option, which proceeds straight to the downgrade confirmation window. If you want to proceed straight to the downgrade confirmation window, click on the downgrade arrow icon.
4. The downgrade confirmation window will appear, and you can finalize the process by clicking on the Confirm button. If you would like to cancel, just click on the Cancel button.
5. Your screen will refresh and you will be taken back to your My Plans screen, where you will see a blue confirmation box at the bottom of the screen (not pictured here). You will also see the message in red text below the plan name indicating that you have access until the end of the billing cycle, and the re-subscribe check mark icon to the right of the monthly plan price.