1. From the Watchlist screen, click on the Add Security icon (a square with a “+” inside it) located to the right of the List view icon.
2. Type in either the ticker symbol or name of the security that you would like to add in the search box.
3. Select the security that you are looking for from the list by hovering your mouse over it and clicking on it.
4. The full name of the security along with its most recent price will be displayed in the pop-up window, along with its most recent gain/loss. If this is the security that you would like to add to your Watchlist, click on the Add Security button. If is not the security that you would like to add, click on the Go to Explore link at the bottom of the pop-up window.
5. You will receive a confirmation message that the security has been added to your Watchlist in the bottom left of your screen, and the security will now be visible on your Watchlist.